Oct 4, 2010

Hiccups!

Dear Adelaide,

I can't sleep because you've been hiccuping for 30 minutes. I was already up to pee (a once a night event, at least), and when I laid back down I noticed little rhythmic movements. I've felt it before, but this time it seems to have lasted much, much longer. Your dad was awake too for some reason so he put his hand on my belly to feel them for the first time himself. I think it's pretty cute and I'm glad to know it's a sign of a healthy baby, but your moma needs her sleep! I think it's woken you up too, because now you're just a-kicking. At least we're up together!

Love,
Moma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!