Oct 8, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

Join in here.

1. My favorite month is December because the weather forces cuddle-time, gift-giving (and making last-minute) is so much fun, baking is inevitable, and Adelaide will join our family this December!.

2. Everyone loves a fresh breeze.

3. I love to sniff my husband's shirts (when he hasn't been working outside all day!).

4. Waffles with melty peanut butter in between, butter, and a dab of real maple syrup is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast.

5. The hobby I enjoy most is a tie between creating anything and reading.

6. Sawdust and papers and dishes, oh my!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my mom coming to visit, tomorrow my plans include working in the yard and Sunday, I want to do something fun (not work) with moma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!