Oct 1, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

This is my first time joining in on the Friday Fill-in fun (love the alliteration, dontcha?).  My fill-ins are in orange (homage to October!).  Enjoy!


1. My back feels like it's pulling forward because of the belly... doesn't hurt today though!

2.  My imagination runs wild with thoughts of baby.

3. Leaves are falling all around, and I can't wait till next fall, when Adelaide will be able to play in them!

4. I have pregnancy-induced forgetfulness.

5. Healing is hard to do, but necessary to push forward with a good life.

6. List-making and organizing is what I've been up to lately!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching Tuesday's episode of Parenthood, tomorrow my plans include buying fabric for crib sheets and other fun stuff and Sunday, I want to help hubs with the shed!

2 comments:

  1. Helping with the shed.... that's what I'm talkin about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [Kevin] You should be equally thrilled with my shopping for fabric - I know how you love it :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!