Oct 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

Join in here.

1. Wow, it's the middle of October already???

2. Everything has it's own way of being beautiful.

3. My favorite way to start a day is sleeping in!

4. I wish Kevin would come home and walk in the door holding a pumpkin.

5. I look out my window and see kids playing on the playground during recess (my classroom is right next to the playground).

6. Adelaide, Adelaide, Adelaide is what I've been thinking about lately.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing with the hubs, tomorrow my plans include CLEANING AND ORGANIZING and Sunday, I want to get everything ready for the week (food and clothes) so I don't have to worry about it when I'm dead-tired after work each day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!