Mar 16, 2011

Project 31: Day 14

Day 14. Style 31. Post an outfit pic!

Yeah. Mmkay. I don't really have a style, unless you call jeans and black shirt a style. Half my wardrobe is full of black shirts, tees, sweaters, etc. I try to buy other colors, and sometimes it works, but my go-to has always been black. The color that looks good with everything (except dark brown and dark blue) and on everybody.

Here's a picture of me at the beach on Thanksgiving 2006. Five years ago, and besides the fact that I look a little older now, not much has changed in the style department. Or hair. Or anything really. Except a little baby weight and a little baby on my hip.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!