Mar 21, 2011

[Beautiful Adelaide in her wonderfully turquoise little dress!

I didn't get nearly as much accomplished last week as I'd hoped I would. I didn't work out (at all! Shame!), I didn't finish the leggings for Adelaide (socks are stretchy and frustrating to work with!), and I didn't finish that pile in the living room.

I did, however, finish the felt boards, and will have a tutorial post on that later this week. They looked abso-freakin-lutely awesome!

Today I went to the eye doctor, and he couldn't get enough of little Adelaide. Thankfully she behaved for the most part, though I did have to hold her the whole time, which made for an interesting exam. Then we headed straight for the park so we could take a nice walk/hike. I am really hoping to drop another pound this week, to make up for not doing anything last week.

The rest of the week is uneventful plan-wise, but I am hoping to work out some more, like I said, and to do more crafting. When the little one goes to bed, I try to get at least one project done. Tonight it was hemming a pair of pants correctly. For the first time, I've figured out the blind hem stitch! Woot woot!

I hope everyone had a fabulous weekend! Happy Spring!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!