Apr 1, 2011

My little roly-poly in the making.

Guess what the little one did today?


She rolled from tummy to back!

Unfortunately it happened just as I put her down so I wasn't able to capture it on camera. I ran to get the camcorder and propped her back up but she wasn't having it. It was so darling though! She just rolled on over and didn't startle, but promptly put her hands in her mouth. She's the best. <3


These pictures are actually from a few days ago though. She is doing so well with her tummy time. Up until a couple of weeks ago, I was letting her do tummy time propped up on a pillow, but then I read about a friend's baby who was holding himself up for long periods of no time without assistance at two months. So I thought I'd better start helping her do it in earnest.

We are up to 5 minutes before she plants her face into the carpet and starts screaming. I'm so proud of her.


My goal is to have her do at least 10 minutes before screaming by the time she hits 4 months. I think we'll definitely meet that goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!