Apr 27, 2011

Caught in the rain.

Yesterday Adelaide felt rain for the first time. Kevin was walking her around the yard and was way up in the front near the street talking to a neighbor when rain came suddenly. I was in the house and ran out to the porch to look for them, and saw Kevin taking his time carrying Adelaide back to the house.


In true new-mom fashion, I called out for him to hurry because I was worried she'd freak out with the sensation of rain falling on her, or that she'd catch a cold.


Of course she was fine. Just chillin' in her dad's arms. She must have felt safe, because she didn't flinch at all.


I can't wait for the days of raincoats and galoshes and jumping in puddles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!