Jul 29, 2011

Friday Crafternoon v.5

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. We're travelling to my mom's house to visit tomorrow and Sunday... our second overnight trip. I'm crossing my fingers that Adelaide takes a break from this horrible sleeping spell that we're on. I'll be sure to let you all know how it goes!

Here are some creative links for you all to check out... happy weekend!



I'll take one of each! Beautiful unique way to use felt. I may go shopping soon!

If I ever get an iPhone, I'm going here for a case. This seahorse case is TOTALLY my aesthetic.

I am in love with this junk mail art!

Easy-to-follow video tutorial for making a skirt in an hour!

Or how about this really, really cute pleated skirt? I'm not usually a skirt-wearer, but I might make one for when I go back to work!

And speaking of going back to work, I lug my laptop back and forth every day... is it finally time for a laptop bag? I'm thinking yes.

Save stained shirts! With a baby now eating solids, there are a lot more stains showing up on her clothes... Instead of tossing them, I should save them!

And if the shirts really are unsaveable, cut them up and make some headbands!

Now if only Adelaide will sleep so I can make some of this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!