Jul 1, 2011

Friday Crafternoon v.3

Whoops! I missed last week. Time has a tendency to disappear around here. Do you ever have that problem? Geesh.

Anyway, some awesome stuff to inspire you:

Rainbow Hem T-shirt Skirt detail


Love, love, love these little creatures. Definitely going in my "teaching ideas" folder!

The first picture makes me drool. I'm in love with repetition, order, and all things symmetrical.

Lots of awesome kid furniture here. I'm loving the xylophone table and indoor swing!

Quick and easy project to add a little fun to your summer dining room table!

Easy and so very pretty. What a way to dress up a plain skirt. Plus you can pick and choose what colors you use. I'm thinking lime green, teal, and white for me!

1 comment:

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!