Jul 16, 2011

Friday Crafternoon v.4 ---> on Saturday!

Whoops! I blame being late with this on a whiny baby. Teething, maybe? Growth spurt? Who knows. But anyway, here are some wonderful links to make you ooh and ahh! Enjoy!!!



Ooh, these are so pretty! I especially like numbers 10, 13, 14, 20, 22, and 23. (Couldn't choose just one!)

This is a cute mug! I've got some plain white ceramic mugs perfect for a few little doodles :)

Who knew rubber bands, zippers, and binder clips (to name a few) could be so pretty?

This would be a fun project for kids to do, and then to hang in a playroom! What if there was a hidden shape (heart, star, etc).

I can't wait to make felt food for Adelaide... how about this cake stand?

I love how stylish this looks... nobody would know it's holding diapers and wipes! I've even got some purple vinyl stashed away that I think would be perfect for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!