Nov 12, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

1. When pigs fly I hope my camera is working.  If it happened today I wouldn't be able to get proof and nobody would believe me.

2. It's amazing how quickly some people will cut you out from their lives, for the silliest things (such as being authentically truthful for once)... I mean, seriously?!

3. Call me fat and you'll have a teary, slobbery, snotty pregnant woman on your hands.

4. I could really use some chocolate if you know what I mean.

5. The most entertaining person in my life is Kevin because he's a big goofball... always making me laugh whether I want to or not!

6. First me, then a 2nd grade teacher, then a 3rd grade teacher, then another 3rd teacher got pregnant, all within 5 months!  Who's next?

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to cleaning my house!!!, tomorrow my plans include visiting Kevin's sick grandmother :( and Sunday, I want to build a bookcase (finally) for Adelaide's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!