Nov 19, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (You know, these are so fun!)

Join in here.

1. Why does this baby want to be posterior?  There's only so many pelvic rocks I can do!

2. I want to see the world.

3. Thank you for supporting me, holding me, and loving me even when I cry in the Harris Teeter, my Mr. Brown.

4. Christmas is my favorite holiday because everything is so beautiful, and now because my daughter will be born close enough to it to be the best present ever!

5. I am SO ready to be on maternity leave! (4 more days of work, and counting!)

6. We can BE the difference to someone else if we make up our minds to be.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to working on Adelaide's quilt, now that I've finally gone to get more thread after running out of it, tomorrow my plans include maybe the Renaissance Festival? and Sunday, I want to decorate for Christmas (this is a heads up, hubby!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!