Jan 28, 2011

Project 31. Days 2 and 3.

What makes you uniquely you?
It's going to sound so sappy and cliche, but I'm the only one who can call this man my husband:


And the only one who can call this girl my daughter:


Sure, I could list some qualities about myself, but the truth of the matter is that other people share those qualities, whether they're in my circle or not. But my family is uniquely mine, and I'd give up everything else for them. My world has changed and I love it!


Who is someone you know who inspires beauty?
I'm probably supposed to choose one person, but the truth of the matter is everyone that I call friend or family contributes something beautiful to the world. When a person knows who they are (or even if they don't completely, but are still confident in what they portray as themselves), it is beautiful and inspirational. My mom is a nurturer by nature. My sister is fiercely confident in herself. My best friend is wildly creative (and pretty wild, too). My husband is the most supportive person I know.

And of course, I know a lot more people than that, but the point has been made. Everyone contributes beauty in their own way. If you can look at that person and pull something from them, you've been inspired by their beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!