Jan 13, 2011

By the way... New Years!

I forgot to mention: Happy New Year's! We stayed up as we usually do, hanging out at home. Our first new year's as a family! We typically don't go out for new year's, but this year there was no way we'd consider it, even if we did have invites to parties or whatnot, given the recent arrival of our little babe.


We still haven't gotten around to writing our resolutions/goals, but hopefully we'll make time soon for that. We have a new year's scrapbook where I put reflections of the passing year, and goals for each of us for the new year, as well as a photo or two from new year's eve.

(She already looks different from that night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!