Jul 22, 2010

I have a confession...

You know how you always kind of suck in your gut a little bit when you're out and about, so that you look more fit than you maybe really are?

Well, when I'm out and about, I sometimes let my belly hang out all the way so I look more pregnant than I really am.

Especially around other pregnant ladies who are definitely further along than me. I just want to waddle over to them (not that I'm waddling yet) and say, "Look at me! I'm pregnant too!"

I just can't wait for the big ol' belly. :)

1 comment:

  1. thats so sweet!! lol. I am one of those who sucks it in ALL the time! :P and waddling WILL come. haha!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!