Jul 23, 2010

Belly Button Weirdness

Today, after using the bathroom and hiking up my shirt to see my pants to zip, button, and belt, I noticed my belly button.

I do not usually notice my belly button.

But I did today because it looks huge. The hole of my belly button is looking really open and round. Strange. It's not usually that open, or noticeable. It makes me wonder what all my belly button is going to do in the next 5 months - pop out, stay in? I have a piercing there; will it be able to stay?

Like I said, weirdness.

1 comment:

  1. That is weird my poor belly stretched enough to where my belly button just vanished it seemed lol
    You should take a pic and let us see that, I know some people through pregnancy do get a good ole poked out belly button. I always say google it!! LOL hope yall have a good weekend HUGS

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!