Aug 16, 2011

Check me out at Kelly Wels!

Hey everyone... take a minute and hop over to the Kelly Wels blog. She featured me as part of her Mommy Blogger Profile series! My first time stepping out into someone else's blog! I was a bit nervous about how to wrap up my little family in just a few paragraphs, but rereading it there calms the nerves. I think I did a pretty good job :)

So go visit, and poke around her site... there's lots of useful information for cloth diapering, natural living mamas, reviews, and lots of giveaways (like this diaper/wet bag combo)!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!