Jun 19, 2011

Happy Dad's Day to my wonderful husband.

Dear Kevin,

Happy Father's Day! You are a wonderful dad, and every day you fill that role just a little better than the day before. You are really enjoying this thing called parenthood, and it shows. You wear your daddy pride on your face, in your smile, in the way you hug your daughter, in the way you play with her, in the way you're teaching her to drum. It fills me up with such happiness to see you two together. It's a beautiful sight. I love how Adelaide lights up when you walk into the room or when you get home from work. It's obvious how much you both adore each other. I know that love will only grow as the years do.

Thank you for being such a wonderful husband and father to my daughter. I love you!

<3, Kristina



June 7

June 7

June 7

June 7

June 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!