Jun 10, 2011

Friday Crafternoon.

If you're anything like me, you find creative inspiration everywhere. I save literally hundreds of links to my bookmarks folders, and leave lots of windows open on my laptop so that I don't forget to try something out. It drives my husband crazy, but I can't help it!

So I've decided to share all those wonderful tutorials, beautiful pictures, yummy recipes, and general awesomeness that I find on the web every Friday afternoon. Give you a little weekend inspiration! I hope you enjoy!

[via]

Here's our first roundup!

I'm not a huge fan of lace, but scroll down and look at that cake! It's gorgeous!

This totally makes me want to experiment with knit on knit applique! I've been playing around with knit fabric lately, and this is just a new thing to do with it :)

I don't know if I could bring myself to cut up a vintage receipt, but this little birdie would make it all worth it!

Personalized buttons? Yep, this tutorial is going in my to-do pile.

These strawberry jam tarts would be great for a Sunday brunch, don't you think? And they look easy to make!

There are so many things I love about this birthday party! The cute monster cake, the utensil boxes, the bright colors! Will file in my "birthday party" folder.

***
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!