May 16, 2011

Just chillin'.

These pictures was taking about a month ago, but I think it's so cute! This little rocking chair is on our front porch, in between two grown-up chairs. Just waiting for a little butt to sit in it. She looks so chill, doesn't she? :)


This rocking chair has been around for a long time. It was mine when I was a little girl, and it was red. Then my moma painted it blue for my brother Michael, who's three years younger than me. Then she painted it pink and put my sister's name in hot pink on the top for Rachel, who is ten years younger than me.

And when I was pregnant, during one of the many visits my mother made to help me prepare for this little girl, she painted it teal for Adelaide.

And now Adelaide can sit in it! (Kind of.)

1 comment:

  1. I'm dropping by from the Alexa hop, and I'm your newest followe. Adelaide is a cutie! Great job to your mom for getting use out of that chair.

    Here is my Alexa linked post: http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/05/swiss-enchiladas-vegetarian-dish.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!