Jun 3, 2010

Eat Fresh.

I want Subway. Now. But I have to leave in 20 minutes to go babysit, and I don't think there's a Subway on the way.

6" italian herbs and cheese bread.
american cheese.
spinach.
tomatoes.
cucumbers.
pickles.
LOTS of banana peppers.
line of mayo.
line of mustard.

Delicious. I wonder if this is my first craving? I called Kevin and begged him to stop by a Subway on the way to work, but he has to go to the post office and probably would't make it home in time before I left.

At 7pm, if I'm still wanting this sub, I'm gonna find a Subway and get it. I have been having this sub at least once a week (at least) for the past six weeks or so.

Mmm.

This post isn't helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!