Feb 14, 2011

Happy Heart Day!


The day of love, ahh... So far the extent of Valentine's Day for me has been to wear a red shirt and take this picture. I don't know what tonight holds for the hubs and I, but I do know he's got something up his sleeve. I've got something in the works too, but I don't know if it'll be ready for him by the time he gets home today (an hour an a half from now), so he may have to wait until tomorrow... I'll let you in on the gift after it's been given, because it promises to be awesome. :)

No matter who you're with (or not), have a great night. It's 68-degrees here, the windows are open, and Adelaide is in the process of waking up from a nap in the swing. I feel good. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!