Feb 11, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins!


1. Family time is sooooo important! Make it a priority!

2. The best roller coasters are the ones with BIG ups and downs.

3. Trust yourself. You know what's best for YOU.

4. Wish for the best. You might actually get it!

5. Parents love deeper than anyone else.

6. Talk face to face or you might confuse what was said.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spaghetti and rolls (yum), tomorrow my plans include going to the park for a warm walk (going to be close to 60 degrees!), and Sunday, I want to hang out with the hubs and watch the Grammys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!