Dec 24, 2011

Adelaide, meet Santa.

I debated on deleting a few of these photos, but I really like the progression they show. On my hip, Santa seemed a funny, delightful fellow with reindeer jingle bells that made Adelaide smile. As soon as I started leaning in to pass her off to Santa, the freaking out began. But I needed that Santa shot. As soon as I grabbed her back, the tears stopped immediately and she smiled at him again. Oh, Adelaide! Also, how endearing is this Santa? He looks so authentic, and the scenery around him is perfect. We will be visiting this shop yearly for our Santa photos. Hopefully next year will go a lot smoother. No matter though, look how sweet and concerned he is with her!















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!