Sep 26, 2010

It's been 5 weeks.

I do apologize for the absense. About five weeks ago, a lot of stresses piled on and I turned away from the blog for certain reasons. I needed time for me, and to figure some things out. Nothing major, but now that I look back I kind of wish I didn't leave this little journal for so long. Everything's good now, things have cleared up, back to normal and running... um... as smoothly as they can for a 7-month-pregnant hormonal mess. :)

I promise to do a post tomorrow with the past weeks' photos, and do a preggo update for you, and then will try my best to at least keep you in the loop if I plan on disappearing for a while!

Hope you are all doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!