Oct 1, 2012

Photo dump from the past three months.

I love when she falls asleep on me... Rare for this 20-month-old.  Where has my baby gone? 
Fell asleep after nursing.
 

IMG_0218
Still love being worn by momma.

IMG_0172
After your bath, you love to be wrapped up in a towel like a baby, and Daddy always shows you off to Momma (or vice versa).

_DSC0645
This summer, we spent a week in the mountains with your Aunt Meaghann, Uncle Paul, and cousin Alice.  We dressed you two girls up as Woodland Fairies, and let you play in the woods.

_DSC0661
You take my breath away.

_DSC0712
You love to paint!

IMG_0481
This is all you, baby.  Almost nakey, wearing momma's socks.

IMG_0712
Wearing some new kicks and noshing on a "nana."

IMG_0715
Momma made you sidewalk chalk paint, and you loved it!

IMG_0738
This makes my heart melt!

IMG_0760
You were mighty happy to have free canteloupe samples!  And this is your "cheeeeeese" face!

IMG_0787
Picking you up from daycare after work.  Getting you from the building to the car is quite a feat.

IMG_0796
Reading bedtime stories with Daddy. 























No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read every single one and try to respond to most of them (during the baby's naps or in between loads of laundry). I value any and all thoughts, advice, and tidbits that you want to share!